Thank you for your interest in Travel + Leisure Co. All requests must be submitted online according to the guidelines below.
Based on our guiding principles, we consider applications only from non-profit organizations. We are unable to assist with the following:
• Requests from individuals or for-profit corporations
• Requests for individuals or team sponsorships
• Requests from religious, social, fraternal, and athletic organizations
• Requests for in-kind donations to be used for giveaways, raffles, incentives, awards, or prizes for employee volunteer recognitions or rewards
• Requests for “pass-through” donations whereby an organization raises money on behalf of another charitable organization
• Organizations that advocate, support, or practice activities that are inconsistent with the Company's non-discrimination policies, whether based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or status as a protected veteran.
*Exceptions may be made for teams comprised exclusively of Travel + Leisure Co. employees participating in an event where they are representing the company. In addition, exceptions may be made for organizations with which we have an existing relationship or where marketing and/or sales objectives must be considered.
All applications are reviewed on a monthly basis. We ask that all applications be submitted at least six to eight weeks in advance and in accordance with the guidelines stated above. Applications will be reviewed the first week of each month, and applicants will be notified in writing if their request was accepted or denied the second week of the month. All proposals, whether approved or denied, can only be submitted once per calendar year.